20140810

Warm Up Again?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

" please realize! "


with the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

It's been a long time for me. huh, dush2.

Too long I guess.

many things are mixed up, up and down, been bad, been good

okay, still yet not the best, but it will, one day, insyaAllah!

now, prepare, ready, get the goal, and run happily


looking for the best in the future, and i do believe that i gave the best before, 
not knowing where i'm going in details, but it will clear one day,
yeayh
even Al-Fateh didn't get Constantinople in his first try
so, keep fighting and trying!

but...
i'm not good as Al-Fateh

yup, i'm not good YET,
yet, but i will be,
move on, keep on, hold on,
the sky still blue,
the heart keeps beat, 
and Allah waiting in the hereafter,
cheer up

Ramadan.... :( I am a badddddd girl to it but I miss it and I want it.

Cruel. Yeah, I'm cruel to it, but Mr.Mato said something that made me realize, I'll share it soon, but now, gotta warm up :')


owkay, till now, bye2, anhyeong ~~~
wassalam :3


No comments:

Post a Comment